“I have ways of making money that you know nothing of.” -John D. Rockefeller. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” -Dale Carnegie. “To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep.” -David Bailey
PRODUCTS BUNDLE/Affiliate Incentives
- 5 Ebooks on Innovation, E-commerce, Financial Intelligence Series and Online Marketing for training/mentorship program
- 1 year Promotion on Entrepreneurs/Project Directory.
- 15% Direct Referral commission (DRC) on Entrepreneurs/Project Directory purchase by referrals. Unlimited affiliates commission. You can refer yourself and still earn here.
- 10% Matchig Referral commission (MRC).
- 20% Return Purchase Commission (RPC) on Entrepreneurs/Project Directory purchase.
- 5% Training Centre Maintenance Commission (TCMC)
“The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world.” – Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce.
“The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi, head coach of the Green Bay Packers (1959-1967).
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company.
“If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.” – Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald’s.
“Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.” – Donald Trump, chairman of The Trump Organization, the Trump Plaza Associates, LLC.
“Always deliver more than expected.” —Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” Mark Twain, author.
“If you listen to your fears, you will die never knowing what a great person you might have been.” -Robert H. Schuller
“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” -Colin Powell
“There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.” -Sam Walton